If you have trouble logging in, or have any concerns about ordering please view our FAQ page or call our customer service team
With Flexijet STONE software for easy and precise measurement of countertops and other stone surfaces.
Accredited distributor in the UK for Sales, Training & Technical Ongoing Support
Curves and angles made easy
Flexijet 3D with Flexijet STONE software is the next generation laser technology for extreme accuracy
Flexijet 3D Pricing Overview
Flexijet 3D Machine
- Flexijet 3D motorised laser unit, including heavy duty flight case
- Carbon fibre surveying spec tripod
- Remote Control
- Laptop Tripod
- Aluminium Target
- Relocation Targets
- Battery Charger
- Laser Goggles
- 2x Flexi-Stone software licenses
- Initial 1-2 hour online teleconference to scope out current processes.
- 2 full days training
- Optional annual contract
- Keeps you up to date with the latest software improvements
- Loaner machine within 48 hours should yours suffer an accident
- Extended warranty up to 3 years
- Read more
- Insurance against unforseen damage or destruction
- Covers issues such as operating errors, short circuit, fire, vandalism and transportation accidents amongst much more
- Also insured against misplacment through theft or looting
How does it work?
Measurements taken with the Flexijet laser measuring device are transferred via a stable WiFi connection to the FlexiCAD software on your Windows tablet or laptop. A digital drawing is instantly created in real time.
The laser of the Flexijet 3D can be controlled either manually or by remote control, and Flexijet’s integrated motorised system also allows Flexijet to point the laser back at points for visual verification of measurements.
Measurements can be triggered via the Touch Sensor located on the device, with the remote control or on the tablet PC.
Instant automatic levelling using the internal tilt tensor means no need for the tedious manual adjusting of the tripod. As a result, setup is quick and doesn’t required additional equipment just to start measuring.
If the device is accidentally knocked, the integrated shock sensor will warn the user on the Flexijet’s touch display and in the Software.
Full Height Backsplash
Flexijet 3D can be easily repositioned from room to room or across various building levels right from the touch display or via FlexiCAD software.
Repositioning is done my measuring two reference points before and after moving the Flexijet 3D, which allows for immediate continuation of the measurement process.
The average battery life of the Flexijet 3D is eight hours depending on the motor usage. The device can also be used while it is being charged, thereby allowing ‘around the clock’ measurements so that nothing stands in the way of that important measurement task.
Waterfalls and Backsplash
Flexijet STONE software functions for accurate measurements and efficient templates
Download our Flexijet catalogues
Find out more about Flexijet now!