VACJACK VACUUM SEAM SETTER
The VACJACK Vacuum Seam Setter, exclusively available from Stonegate!
The VACJACK is an electrically powered seam setter that lets you achieve a perfectly level, discreet joint between slabs of natural and engineered stone. Featuring a powerful vacuum pump you are guaranteed a reliable, consistent and powerful seal to even porous stone surfaces - the unit is supplied in a self-contained, hard wearing carry case so it's always ready for your next job.
See the bottom of this page for our usage guide!
Instructions For Use:
- Prepare your adhesive.
- Apply the adhesive liberally to the joint.
- Place your VACJACK over the joint and plug in.
- Slide the valves on the vacuum pads to activate the pump.
- Once your pads have adhered to the stone, turn the wheel to pull the two surfaces together.
- Use the tools provided to adjust the height of each side of the stone as required to get the perfect level.
- Leave the vacuum pump running whilst the adhesive cures until fully hardened.
- Turn the pump off. Slide the valves to expel the air which will release the clamps before taking them off.
- Remove any excess glue and masking tape that might be on the stone surfaces.
- Your joint is now complete. To finish, clean with wire wool. Applying a high-quality sealant to the surface can further disguise your join.