The ItalDiamant DEKTON Core Drill
One of the main challenges of processing the newest and most innovative material from Cosentino, DEKTON, is that due to the incredibly durable properties of the ultra-compact surface it can be a challenge to find tools that are simply up to the job.
DEKTON uses Particle Sintering Technology in order to create a dense, non-porous and incredibly hard-wearing work surface that, due to the sheer strength of this material, many fabricators are finding it hard to continue to use their time-tested tooling in order to ensure a quality finished piece of work. A common issue that the tool simply isn't up to the job and fails when faced with a hard material, such as DEKTON.
However, if you’re drilling cores in DEKTON and finding it a challenging due to glazing, or tools are underperforming, then look no further than the ItalDiamant Core Drill (12.179.35). This powerful, high-quality diamond core drill removes the threat of glazing over or sacrificing the finished quality of the job and is known to wear right down to the metal.
As an example, the Core Drill you can see in the picture below cut 100 holes in DEKTON and successfully used all the diamond without glazing over, a performance that is simply staggering for such a hard-wearing material.
Stonegate Precision Tooling, the UK's most trusted supplier...
Here at Stonegate Precision Tooling, we've had the privilege of working with stone fabricators across both the UK and worldwide in providing them with the most innovative tooling and consumables for stone. Our work with stone fabricators has given us the first-hand expertise our customers need when choosing a key supplier to provide them with the essentials to keep them in business.
Through aiming for 100% customer satisfaction we exceed in honesty, loyalty and integrity whilst ensuring that our high-quality, performance products are available whenever our customers need them - 98% of our customers receive their orders on the next day; on time, in full. We work hard with all our customers to provide a service that ensures our customers experience value in all that we do and it's this commitment that has enabled Stonegate to become the UK's most trusted provider of specialist products and knowledge to stone fabricators.
Further reading on the Stonegate Tooling Blog:
- REACH Regulations - What You Need To Know: Better understand the new REACH Regulations and what your responsibilities when it comes to compliance are!
- Safely Moving Stone In Your Workshop: Learn how to better lift and handle stone to avoid the risk of injury to your team.
- Understanding The Dangers Of Stone Dust: Silica dust is an everyday risk for stone fabricators but its dangers simply can't be underestimated, read more from Stonegate.
- Stonegate, The UK's Most Trusted Provider Of Specialist Tooling To Stone Fabricators: Discover how Stonegate supports your business with our commitment to being the very best.
- How Our Next-Day Stone Tools Stock Keeps You In Business: Read how our unbeatable supply is essential to keep your business running and what we do to constantly ensure you have the products you need.
- Stonegate, The Exclusive Worldwide Distributor For Status Diamond Tooling!: We're thrilled to provide the world's most innovative CNC tools from leading brand, Status Diamond Tooling.