Celebrating the Six nations at Stonegate
This Wednesday the team here at Stonegate are excited to celebrate the Guinness Six Nations with our customers. Rewarding loyalty is something we are really passionate about and enjoy putting on these special giveaways for our customers.
Stonegate customers can earn themselves a fantastic, special edition Six Nations rugby ball by placing an order this Wednesday with a nett worth of £200 or higher. The promotion only runs this Wednesday (6th) so customers will have to ensure they are on top of their game so they don’t miss out.
These size 5 rugby balls are high-quality and come emblazoned with each of the Six Nations team logos on them. They will be perfect for a company kick about to get in the mood for the up-and-coming games, a reward for a hard working employee or great for an internal company competition.
You asked for it – So we did it
Recent feedback gathered from our customers informed us that these types of promotions are really popular in workshops across the country and they wanted to see more. The Stonegate team where more than happy to oblige which is why this year you will see even more promotions like this than ever before.
To qualify for this fantastic deal orders can be placed online or over the phone with one of our reps. Orders need to reach over £200 nett and be placed this Wednesday. Rugby Balls will be sent out with the qualifying orders.
So LINEOUT, SCRUM DOWN and prepare for the MAUL to get those orders in on time. Don’t make a RUCKie mistake and miss – out on SCORING yourself one of these fantastic balls!
We did TRYour best there!
Stonegate Precision Tooling, the UK's most trusted supplier...
Here at Stonegate Precision Tooling, we've had the privilege of working with stone fabricators across both the UK and worldwide in providing them with the most innovative tooling and consumables for stone. Our work with stone fabricators has given us the first-hand expertise our customers need when choosing a key supplier to provide them with the essentials to keep them in business.
Through aiming for 100% customer satisfaction we exceed in honesty, loyalty and integrity whilst ensuring that our high-quality, performance products are available whenever our customers need them - 98% of our customers receive their orders on the next day; on time, in full. We work hard with all our customers to provide a service that ensures our customers experience value in all that we do and it's this commitment that has enabled Stonegate to become the UK's most trusted provider of specialist products and knowledge to stone fabricators.
Further reading on the Stonegate Tooling Blog:
- REACH Regulations - What You Need To Know: Better understand the new REACH Regulations and what your responsibilities when it comes to compliance are!
- Safely Moving Stone In Your Workshop: Learn how to better lift and handle stone to avoid the risk of injury to your team.
- Understanding The Dangers Of Stone Dust: Silica dust is an everyday risk for stone fabricators but its dangers simply can't be underestimated, read more from Stonegate.
- Stonegate, The UK's Most Trusted Provider Of Specialist Tooling To Stone Fabricators: Discover how Stonegate supports your business with our commitment to being the very best.
- How Our Next-Day Stone Tools Stock Keeps You In Business: Read how our unbeatable supply is essential to keep your business running and what we do to constantly ensure you have the products you need.
- Stonegate, The Exclusive Worldwide Distributor For Status Diamond Tooling!: We're thrilled to provide the world's most innovative CNC tools from leading brand, Status Diamond Tooling.
- Stone Slab Protection Film: Exploring SlabWrap©: Explore more from our range of stone slab protection products to make your business more efficient and profitable.
- 10 quick tips for stone cutters: 10 quick tips for cutting stone, from the experts
- All you need to know about Textured Workstop: A lowdown on the different varietys of texture and how to achieve them
- Quartz vs Granite: A Countertop Derby: A unique look at these two kitchen surfaces