Canadia 43 Wirbel Machine Plus 110V
16" single disc floor sander.
A versatile floor preparation machine with a wide range of discs & accessories for commercial renovation & repair work for rubbing down & finishing latex and self-levelling screed.
This is a powerful multi-purpose machine for cleaning and renovating hard floors, concrete, terrazzo, natural stone, tiles and wood.
A wide range of discs and heads are available to cover most cleaning, sanding and floor maintenance requirements. Applications include prepping floor surfaces for recoating, sanding wood, removing trowel marks and rubbing down latex. The standard rubber drive board is for use with the double sided sanding discs with the right head you can achieve the following applications:
• Surface preparation & cleaning
• Commercial floor maintenance
• Sanding wooden floors & parquet
• Buffing & brushing floors
• Removing floor paint & coatings
• Prepping latex & floor toppings
• Polishing & refurbishing terrazzo & concrete
• Working width: Ø brush 17” / 430 mm
• Brush speed:154 rpm
• Voltage: 110v
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Brush motor rating: 1300 W / 3HP
• Brush contact pressure: 40,8 eg/cm²
• Under-ride height: 330 mm
• Noise level: <54 dbA
• Transmission: planetary gear box
• IP code: IPX4
• Power supply cable length: 12 m
• Weight (without accessories): 41,5 Kg
• Dimensions: 1200x542x430 mm
In stock. Order by 4pm for next day delivery.
If you have trouble logging in, or have any concerns about ordering please view our FAQ page or call our customer service team