KGS SWIFLEX CX
KGS Swiflex® CX are a new generation of flexible diamond polishing discs.
The discs are resin bonded, they can be used on natural stone, engineered stone, concrete and deliver also a very good performance on ceramics.
KGS Swiflex® CX are a replacement for conventional silicon carbide sandpaper. Very well suited for chamfering and edge grinding; also good for surface grinding. A new resin bond combination polishing pad with a special diamond quality making them ideal to replace conventional silicone carbide papers and extremely long life compared.
Use on Granite, terrazzo, engineered stone, concrete, ceramic and marble.
Long service life compared to silicon carbide sandpaper
- Fast grinding and polishing
- Delivers a fast high-gloss finish
- The finishes will not have the “orange peel” effect
- Even after polishing, the natural stone colour stays the same, e.g. white marble stays really white
- More efficient grinding process compared to conventional silicon carbide sandpaper
5 Pieces Per Box