If you have trouble logging in, or have any concerns about ordering please view our FAQ page or call our customer service team
Mon-Thurs: 07:30 - 16:30, Fri: 07:30 - 16:00
Stonegate - at the cutting edge of stone fabrication
Stonegate Tooling is the UK’s most trusted ‘go to’ partner for all aspects of stone fabrication, consistently delivering carefully chosen, and tested, solutions enabling independent stone fabricators to create stonework perfection.
With our unique field-based, account management team and technical team with their wealth of hands-on experience of the machines, tooling and processes in daily use, we have the insights into the problems the industry suffers from and are best placed to deliver the innovative services and solutions which will not only solve them, but revolutionise your business.
Just some of the solutions and services we’re being trusted by others to deliver;
- OPTIMO - getting CNC machines running more efficiently, increasing the number of countertops they produce, and getting stonework perfection every time
- OPTIMO - improving workshop processes to make businesses more efficient and improve their profitability
- Flexijet - providing an innovative method of templating kitchens and quickly transferring the drawings to CNC machines, again improving processes and increasing workshop capacity
With our passion for stone, and keeping the industry moving forwards, if you want to transform your business then give yourself that cutting edge and trust Stonegate to deliver for you.
A mission built on people and culture
We are passionate about both the industry as a whole and our customers' businesses. We stand for empowering our customers to grow their business and create beautiful stonework, time and time again.
Putting Innovation At the Core Of Our Business
- Understanding our Customers' ever-changing needs and anticipating new ones.
- Effectively bringing new innovations to market constantly.
- Looking to evolve the Industry.
Delivering An Impeccable Customer Experience
- Guaranteeing a robust supply chain
- Ensuring every order arrived on time, in full.
Providing Valuable, Expert Advice
- Ensuring our team is well trained.
- Seeking to Thoroughly understand before imparting knowledge
- Living at the cutting edge of the industry, driving it forward at pace
Being a Great Place To Work
- Creating a working environment that works for everyone.
- Supporting staff both at work and home to be happy & healthy
- Investing in our team to ensure they reach their potential.
Our team is highly trained and passionate about delivering true value to our customers in each area of the business they work within. We work hard, but take the time each day to celebrate both team and individual successes, making sure also to recognise and support those of the team who aren’t having such a good day.
We have an open and honest working environment at Stonegate and believe in working in the same manner with our customers and suppliers alike. Each of our team is supportive by nature and knows how the role they fulfil fits into the wider
Stonegate goals, so we work hard, but we take the time each day to celebrate both team and individual successes. Some days may be harder for some than others, and as a team we make sure we support each other to help get the job done, orders fulfilled, or simply be there with a mug of tea and a comforting word.
How We Work
Working collaboratively is key to the way in which we do business. We need to speak your language, keep on top of changes within the sector, be technically minded and be there to help you in any way we can; keeping our customers in business is part of what pushes us to excel.
The cornerstone of our business is trust. Every member of the team is employed based on their ability to perform well and be trusted to make key decisions in a professional and capable way.
Our customers come to us for advice and guidance, we’re not like your average supplier, and, in that sense, we need to have the technical knowledge to responsibly dispense advice and ensure we keep our customers in business.
Our industry is demanding, not only do fashions change and your customer demands more technical surfaces for their kitchens, both inside and out, but stone suppliers advance the market with new materials and we work hard to bring you products which can cope with all of it.
Our product development isn’t always about the ‘new’ but helping you reduce your downtime, increase your efficiencies, including increasing your tool life and of course getting those perfect finishes first time, every time.
Work Environment, Support & Wellness
We’re passionate about creating a working environment that works for everyone. We encourage working flexibility, getting out and interacting with our products in our testing workshop, enjoying our breakout areas or simply taking a break by using the gym or playing some table tennis.
We support our staff both at work and home and it’s a mission of ours to ensure that each member of the team is happy and healthy – even to the extent of making sure everyone gets a lovely lunch!